APO SUMMICRON-M 50MM F2.0
• Free shipping throughout New Zealand
• Pick-up available from Auckland
Warranty:LIMITED 2 YEAR
Leica APO-Summicron-M 50mm f/2 ASPH.
The sharpest of all standard lenses
The new field depth
With the new APO-Summicron-M 50mm f/2 ASPH. our engineers have set new standards in imaging performance. This is the first lens ever to fully exploit the capabilities of modern high-resolution camera systems, making no compromises in image sharpness and achieving previously unattainable values in all technical performance characteristics.
Even at full aperture, there is no fall-off at the edges in the MTF curves. Furthermore, the finest details are rendered with more than 50% contrast, enabling sharp images with superb corner-to-corner detail rendition in all photographic situations. The apochromatic correction of the lens minimizes chromatic aberration to ensure natural rendition of every detail.
- 50mm Focal Length
- Aperture: f/2.0 - f/16
- No Image Degradation At f/5.6
- Angle of View: 47 / 40 / 27 Degrees
- 8 Elements In 5 Groups
- Rear Group Comprises Floating Element
- Focus Range: 2.3' - Infinity
- Max. Reproduction Ratio: 1:11.3
- Leica M Quick-Change Bayonet Mount
- Female thread for screw-on E39 filters, non-rotating
- Dimensions (Diam. x L) Approx. 53 x 47 mm
- Weight Approx. 300 g