LEICA THAMBAR-M 90MM F/2.2 BLACK
• Free shipping throughout New Zealand
• Pick-up available from Auckland
Warranty:LIMITED 2 YEAR
Leica Thambar-M 90 f/2.2
A Legend Returns.
Leica Camera is pleased to expand its line of classic lenses with the Leica Thambar-M 90 mm f/2.2. First introduced in the mid-1930s where only about 3,000 units were produced, the new Thambar-M 90 mm f/2.2 has the same optical design but a modified exterior. The lens still produces the same dreamy, soft focus look of the original 83-year old lens.
The Leica Thambar-M 90 mm f/2.2 offers the following benefits:
- Optical design similar to the original Thambar
- M 9 cm f/2.2
- Lens elements are now single
- coated to protect the glass from the elements and corrosion
- Ensures the same, distinctive dreamy, soft focus look and unmistakeable bokeh
- Provides unmistakable imaging signature which cannot be reproduced by other lenses or digital processing
- Same proportions as original lens, with black paint finish and red and white aperture scales
- Red scale applies when the included center spot filter is in place, for a more dramatic softfocus effect. When working without the center spot filter, the white aperture scale is used.
- Meticulously crafted to the highest quality standards, with a primary focus on high-grade materials and durability
- Made in Germany, with a delivery scope that includes: metal lens hood, center spot glass filter with metal rim, metal lens cap and a hard leather case in vintage brown color- similar to the original