APO TELEVID 82MM ANGLED NEEDS LS41021
$4,249.00 (incl. GST)
• Free shipping throughout New Zealand
• Pick-up available from Auckland
Warranty:LIMITED 10 YEAR
Leica APO-Televid 82Product Description
Offering superb optical performance in a lightweight and easy-to-manage package, the APO-Televid 82 Spotting Scope from Leica delivers brilliant insights into nature that are rich in detail and contrast. Its high-performance optics and compact form factor make it a natural choice for digiscoping as well as conventional viewing—there's a special camera adapter that allows the viewer to convert the Televid into a high-powered telephoto lens for long-range photographic applications.
Closer to the action
Precise vision even in the close focusing range. Discover the finest pin-sharp details at long distances, as if they were right before your eyes. Leica APO-Televid spotting scopes offer the highest magnifications and superior fields of view over their whole magnification range.
Perfection in glass
For superior colour fidelity and maximum contrast. Fluoride lenses and the APO-chromatic lens system enable very low dispersion, excellent colour fidelity and very low colour fringing.
Compact and resistant
Prepared for any situation. Their short build makes the Leica spotting scopes discreet tour companions. If you find that impressive, you will be even more overwhelmed by their interior: high-performance optics, perfectly protected against environmental impacts combined with easy handling.
- 45° Angled Viewing
- Schmidt Prism Design
- Perfect colour fidelity and maximum contrast
- Short close focusing limit of 3.8 m / 12.5 ft
- Water and dirt repellent AquaDura® coating
- HDC® multicoating
- State-of-the-art fluoride glasses
- Fast and precise focusing with dual focus
- Sealed optical system is waterproof to a depth of 17.0'/5.0 m
- 25-50x WW ASPH. wide-angle zoom eyepiece