APO-MACRO-SUMMARIT-S 120MM F2.5 CS (E72)
• Free shipping throughout New Zealand
• Pick-up available from Auckland
Warranty:LIMITED 2 YEAR
APO-MACRO-SUMMARIT-S 120 F/2.5 (CS)
THE PERFECT PORTRAIT LENS
Much more than just a portrait lens
The APO-Macro-Summarit-S 120 f/2.5 (CS) (96 mm in 35 mm format) has a true dual function. Firstly, it is a macro lens for closeup photography up to a reproduction ratio of 1:2, and secondly, it is a fast telephoto lens with an unusually wide maximum aperture of f/2.5.
To reduce chromatic aberrations to an absolute minimum, five of the eleven lens elements are manufactured from glasses with anomalous partial dispersion of which three also display particularly low dispersion characteristics. Two elaborately manufactured aspherical surfaces ensure that effects like distortion are kept to an extraordinarily low level.Rear-group focusing guarantees consistently outstanding imaging properties from infinity to the closest focusing distance.
For studio and architecture photography
- From close-ups to tele-photography.
- Real double benefit: On the one hand it is a macro lens for close-up images up to
- 1:2 scale, on the other hand it is a fast telephoto lens.
- Innovative central shutter for maximum design freedom when using additional light.
- Excellent imaging performance over the entire range and at all aperture settings.
- Extremely fast.
- Creative use of sharpness and blurring for the plastic extraction of motif details.
- Best image quality up to the edges due to aspherical optics.
- Weather- and dust-sealed lens.